NEW STATIC VENTILATORS
NEW SAFINTRA STATIC
The ventilator range comes in ridge or sloped mounted options. Finished in high-quality Aluminium Zinc coated steel or Aluminium, the Safintra ventilator range will exhaust stale air within a building, replacing it with cool fresh air from fixed louvres and other openings at a lower level
Supply Safintra branded ridge/slope ventilators in AZ 150 200 with a 300 mm throat in Zincal®/ Colorplus® (specify colour), mounted to support brackets onto the purlin, with a 14 x 22 mm metalfix® Fixtite™ stitching fastener, and flashed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
Safintra can assist in sourcing mechanical / fire ventilators.
Ventilation Table Disclaimer
The figures in this table are theoretical and may vary depending on the following factors:
- Building shape & size.
- Air infiltration through the building envelope.
- Temperature & air pressure differences between interior and exterior.
- Prevailing wind direction and speed relative to the ventilator.
- External pressure coefficient depending on the roof pitch and position of the ventilator.
- Actual ventilator discharge coefficient after the bird/vermin proofing has been installed
Safintra’s slope and ridge mounted ventilators are manufactured to suit any roof profile and roof aesthetics.